viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

Advantages and Disadvantages of SpyBubble

You’ve probably read a couple of SpyBubble reviews. If you have, you’ll notice that they are usually long or don’t have the information that you want. Here’s a SpyBubble review that’s different. Instead of writing about the prices and technical aspects or how to pay for SpyBubble or how great it is, I will write a short review that lists the main advantages and disadvantages of SpyBubble.
Advantages:

- It lets you read every SMS text message that the phone sends or receives.
- It shows you every number that is in the phone’s memory.
- It shows you where the phone and the person holding it are on a local map, regardless of the city where they are.
- It shows you how many calls the phone has made or received, with what numbers, and at what time and date.
- It shows you any photos saved in the phone’s memory.
- It shows you any e-mails saved in the phone’s memory.
- It shows you any web addresses that the phone has viewed.
- It’s the cheapest brand in the market.
- It’s simple to use.

Disadvantages:
- The phone MUST have Internet access.
- The program doesn’t work when the Internet provider’s network is down.
- The program can’t be installed at a distance.
- The interface´s look is a bit disappointing.
- It doesn’t work with every phone. In order to see the phones and operating systemsthat are compatible with SpyBubble, go here.
That’s it for my SpyBubble review. If you want to read more about it, go to SpyBubble’s page here.

9 comentarios:

  1. Advantages and disadvantages, so simple. Thanks for the review.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really liked your review. Short and to the point.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm glad you clarified the Internet thing. Many people don't know about it (even though it's on SpyBubble's site) and then they complain that SpyBubble doesn't work.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't know much about spy software for cell phones. I bought SpyBubble just because it's the first one I found. I am happy with my purchase tho.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. If you guys want a more detailed review, go to http://cell-phone-spy-programs-reviews.blogspot.com/

    While this review is not bad, that one has much better information about SpyBubble

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I'm like Geroge (although I suppose he meant George). I bought SpyBubble just because it was the one I found first. So far, it's worked perfectly.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I couldn't find the customer service logo, until I realized it's the big telephone image to the right. Otherwise, I'm happy with my purchase.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. i confirmed my concern about my girlfriend, didn´t like the feeling but i wouldn´t be able to notice without spy bubble, next step: moving on!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. it is absolutely better than i expected

    ResponderEliminar